We care your concerns. Please let us know how to improve our service for you.
If your complaint pertains to the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry, you can file a complaint through our website (www.sti.co/pay/complaint) and by using the form below or you can call us at 1-855-888-1234 x 500. You can also write to us by downloading and fill out the complaint form at Complaint Form, email: email@example.com, Attn: Merchant Complaints
Following receipt of your complaint we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five business days.
- Provide our final decision within 30 days of receiving your complaint, along with:
- A summary of the complaint;
- The final result of the investigation;
- Explanation of the final decision; and
- Information on how to further escalate your complaint in the event of an unsatisfactory outcome, along with the complaint handling form.
If we cannot provide a response within 30 days you will be informed of the delay, reason for the delay, and the expected response time.
To assist us in reviewing your complaint, in addition to providing a summary of your concerns, please provide details, such as the name of the person you were dealing with, the date the concern occurred, and copies of any supporting documentation (i.e. agreements, statements).
Please email your support documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Merchant Complaints.
Nothing restricts you from directly filing a complaint with the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) to investigate non-compliance with the Code. FCAC can be reached via:
- Phone: 1-866-461-3222
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Financial Consumer Agency of Canada, 6th Floor, Enterprise Building, 427 Laurier Ave. West, Ottawa, ON K1R 1B9
FCAC is not a dispute-resolution agency for consumers in their individual dealings with payment card network operators or acquirers.
Please note that the information being submitted may be shared with your PCNO, acquirer, processor, or financial institution to assist us in answering your concerns.